Saturday, May 9, 2015

SIMPLE GRILLIN' BBQ GRILL MAT - Set of 2 Review and Time-lapse Mexican BBQ


I received this product at no expense to me for my honest unbiased review.

I made this video review where I state most of the same things, but I also show clean up and a time-lapse of actual use.
I would put a rating of 4.5-5 for these grill mats (I really expected the mat to burn/melt).

Pros:
They are non-stick surfaces
They will withstand your grill heat without failing or getting destroyed
They allow you to grill new foods and recipes
You can actually marinate your meal easily and not worry about losing all that flavor
It will conform to the shape of your grill surface easily
You can cut the mats to fit your grill
They are tough and flexible
They are pretty easy to clean up, store, and set up
Gives you more controlled heat which allows you to flip and move your food easily without getting burned
No grill marks on your food.

Cons:
They will cook slower/different than what you are use to. I mean a lot of people like me cook by sight aka the color meat will get, that is not as easy to determine by cooking with the mats so you hate to adjust
It will not clean as easily if you use cool water/soap

If you like to grill definitely pick up a set of these .

No comments:

Post a Comment