Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How To Work From Home And Make A Six Figure Income Course Review


I received this udemy course at no cost for my honest unbiased review.
 
I was really interested in taking this course because I am currently looking for a job and it grabbed my attention. The class is called "How To Work From Home And Make A Six Figure Income" and let's be honest most people would love to be their own boss and run their own business.  So this course is done on Udemy.com which is like an online school that anyone can be a part of.
 
Pros:
Talks about a variety of opportunities to work from home.
He provides the names and links to different sites you could use for each of the types of jobs.
Provides an outline of the lecture slides and some addition material.
Good pace and a nice steady lecture voice.
Every section is organized well.
Each part is short enough to keep your attention.
Walks you through what each job is and what kind of people generally pursue each.
Provides good encouragement.
 
 
Cons:
The regular $97 price tag is way too much for what you get from this course. (There is a discount link
that is supposed to be 90% off is at a much more reasonable price at which I think you investing in it would be a good purchase. comment if you would like to win it )

Not enough content in my opinion seems very generalized.
A lot of the opportunities he talks about he says you can make a 6 figure income only if you have the right skills or experience already which kind of negates the whole and "make a six figure income".
It is too much of a general overview of ways you can earn income from home and very little "HOW TO" which makes the course title deceiving.
There was only one instance where he showed an example of how income comes in.
The class should of featured walkthroughs of how to set up and use the different sites and opportunities which where supposed to be the focus.
 
 
Considering all I have stated if you use the link above ^ for the discount and get the course for around $10 dollars I would rate the class at about a 3.5-4 out of 5. Although if you are going to pay full price of $97 I would not take this class, I think you can probably get similar help by spending some time searching the internet so I would rate it at a 2-2.5 out of 5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment