Monday, May 11, 2015

AguaForma Multi Sport Hood ~ Mask Set Review


I received this product at no expense to me for my honest unbiased review.

This is my first experience with a balaclava or gaiter, but I was excited to get these and try them out. These are ideal for outdoor sports, for weather help, and for your hobbies like hunting and fishing. I would give this a 4.5/5 rating only because of the limited size.

Pros:
Super comfortable
Nice material
You get the balaclava and 2 different gaiters
The gaiters stretch and compress well without harming or making you feel uneasy
You can use the gaiters for various uses not just neck warmers, beanie, liner, hand warmers, and as protection from impact or rubbing when carrying items.
They will add protection from the elements/weather
They seem to be very well made
Made of very soft comfortable material.

Cons:
The balaclava is a bit small for big heads like mine 7 3/4 but it still fits ok just a little bit tight and head piece is a tad bit short.
Some of you may not like that there are logo tags but you can flip inside out to resolve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment