Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sentey® Nebulus Gaming Mouse 3200Dpi

I received the Gaming Mouse 3200Dpi Sentey® Nebulus at no cost to me for my unbiased and honest review and feedback.
(it is an optical not laser mouse)
I will list most of what I say and go through in the video here.
My overall rating is 4.5/5 and I would recommend to people looking for an introductory gaming or media mouse.
PROS:
Great feel and nice design.
Braided cable for added protection.
Sturdy and secure buttons that respond well and accurately.
You can adjust the weight of the mouse, 9 different weights that can be removed.
You can customize button functions through the mouse program.
4 DPI settings that will work for almost any user and its easy to switch/alternate through them.
Assigned color indicators to show you which DPI settings you are currently using.
Customizable backlight which can be off/low/med/high and made to pulsate at different settings.
Installation disc works quickly.
CONS:
Feels a little small (both vertically and horizontally) for big hands, to where your palm will be on your mouse pad/surface most of the time.
The should probably include something to hold the weights when you remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment