Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ipad Air Screen Protector Tempered Glass for Ipad and Ipad Air 1-2 Sentey® Koraza Review

I received this item at no cost to me for honest unbiased review.

First off I have to say I had never used a tempered glass protector before so when I was unwrapping it I actually tried to put the plastic part on the screen LOL. Then I realized I was so wrong, hey it happens. Anyways not only do you get the tempered glass and a stylus: you also get an alcohol wipe to help you clean the screen real good before you try and put the glass, a hard rubber squared to help you get rid of any bubbles you may have left when you put the glass and a really nice cleaning cloth.

Installation is super easy if you follow two good recommendations:
1 clean the screen well before applying the glass
2 line up the home button with the glass cover so you don't mess up

After doing the steps mentioned before I just simple let it start adhering by itself and it had very little bubbles and all towards the edge that came out easily with the rubber tool. The first thing you will notice is how clear of an image you will get from the glass it is super nice.
Also it is completely responsive to finger and stylus movement.
It is easy to clean because of the super smooth surface.

We all really care about keeping our screen in good condition not so much for the rest of it, like the back so this is a must buy for any serious owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment