Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sentey® Power Supply 650w 80 Plus Bronze - Mbp650-hs Metal Blade Power Review and Installation

I received the 650W 80+ Bronze Metal Blade PSU at no expense to me for my honest unbiased review.
In my video review I go over what it comes with, my thoughts about it, I show how it is working after I installed, and I included a time-lapse at 3:06 forward to show the whole installation process (it was my first time replacing a PSU).
I upgraded from the 350w PSU I bought my PC with to this one. I had always had complains of my old one being too load and always seeming like it was working too hard for regular task. I also had issues with my computer "turning off" slightly when people used switches on the same grid, I wasn't sure what the reason was.
That being said the installation of the PSU was very simple, just be careful when you pull things off, don't over-do it make sure to click the clips if they have any. The new PSU from SENTEY is running my computer great and I have since not had a problem with the excess noise or my computer "turning off". Everything on my computer is running much smoother now and I am super satisfied with this new PSU. I really like that I have a 5 year warranty on it and that Sentey is very good about helping you when you contact them. I give this item a 5/5 star rating

No comments:

Post a Comment