Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shin Splint/Calf Compression Sleeves Review


Shin Splint/Calf Compression Sleeves Review

I received this pair of Calf Compression sleeves at no or little cost to me for my unbiased review and evaluation of them. I provided a pictures of how I wore it. I am a big guy but I do like sports and working out. Among the activities I used them for were manual yard work, exercise, volleyball and recovery time. I bought the XL size sleeves which are the biggest ones you can get. In all honesty I was a little worried because I had arm sleeves where most of my issues would not of happened if I had a size bigger arm sleeves, but the calf sleeves fit perfectly.



Pros:
They really helped me to prevent or slow down pain and fatigue in my calf muscles which is not fun and usually makes me stop playing. I especially liked them while playing volleyball because it also gave me protection from sand. On that point living in south Texas mosquitos are a problem is you wear shorts but these helped control that too. One of the first things you notice is the warmth they provide immediately. When you slide them on you feel a reassuring warmth all over that is great since a lot of the activities are conducted inside air-conditioned buildings that can get very cold especially the gym. So warmth is your friend, it will keep your muscles comfortable. Additionally to the natural warm from the material the compression increases blood flow just like compression socks help people with circulation problems on their feet. The increase in blood flow leads to better and quicker recovery. The material is very comfortable, feels and looks like a high quality material.

Cons:
I had no problems with them at all.

Also I can really wear them for almost all day without them becoming uncomfortable and very little digging in even after hours. They were super easy to put on and take off and fit great. Definitely a great buy for anyone.


#Ali3n15


No comments:

Post a Comment