Friday, April 17, 2015

Sentey Headphone FLOW Review.



Sentey Headphone FLOW Review

I was sent this pair of white/blue Flow headphones for my honest and unbiased review. I decided to do a video review that will be on the bottom of the page as well.

I have to say the quality of headphones you get for the listed price is way beyond what you pay $14.99.
These is will be great to replace any low to mid range headphones that you have.
I especially like the long cord.
They fit well on your ears and help cancel other noises.
They do not get uncomfortable after a few minutes like many others do.

They way they fold is very natural and is built with some give so that you will not easily break them.
Also really like that they are made to accommodate bigger heads like mine.
I say that because almost all my other headphones to break.

For the $14.99 is price definitely worth your money and time.






No comments:

Post a Comment