Friday, April 17, 2015

Liquid Chalk Markers by Colore - 8 Pack and White Markers review and demonstration

Liquid Chalk Markers by Colore

I received both the 8 pack and the white 2 pack set of markers for me to review.
I had 0 experience with liquid chalk markers so I decided to do something other people wont usually do with them... DRAW.





I decided to make a video of me using them and reflecting on my experience.




Pros:
Once you get them flowing you will get very consistent smooth lines.
They will work great for writing on you boards.
They ink dries fairly quickly so it wont smear easily.
They ink isn't just flowing all the time you have to activate it.
Even on very slick surfaces like this steel plate of metal it will grip to it.
They will easily erase.


CONS:
Combining colors will not be easy since they dry quickly or it may not be ready to flow when you want to use it.
They erase easily.
No black color.



No comments:

Post a Comment