Sunday, April 26, 2015

Arm Compression Sleeve by Alien Armor Review



Arm Compression Sleeve by Alien Armor Review

I received this pair of arm compression sleeves at no or little cost to me for my unbiased review and evaluation of them. That being said I provided a picture of one of the ways they can be worn ideally and a second way which is how I wore it. I am a big guy but I do like sports and working out. Among the activities I used them for were manual yard work, exercise, volleyball and recovery time. I bought the XL size sleeves which are the biggest ones you can get. In all honesty most of my issues would not of happened if I had a size bigger sleeves.

Pros:
One of the first things you notice is the warmth they provide immediately. When you slide them on you feel a reassuring warmth all over that is great since a lot of the activities are conducted inside air-conditioned buildings that can get very cold especially the gym. So warmth is your friend, it will keep your muscles comfortable. Additionally to the natural warm from the material the compression increases blood flow just like compression socks help people with circulation problems on their feet. The increase in blood flow leads to better and quicker recovery. The material is very comfortable, feels and looks like a high quality material.

Cons:
As I mentioned before since they seem to be a size too small they do not go up as high as they should. Also I can really wear them for about 1 hour to a little over 2 hours before they get uncomfortable and I have to take them off. The top part is the tightest for me and that's what kind of dug in after a while.




#Ali3n15





No comments:

Post a Comment