Saturday, March 21, 2015

Kyasi New York 3-in-1 Ballpoint Pen, MicroFiber Tip Stylus and Laser Pointer

Kyasi New York 3-in-1 Ballpoint Pen, MicroFiber Tip Stylus and Laser Pointer


This is a great product.
First the bad thing about it...
CONS:
It doesn't come with a diagram/instructions so finding the stylus was hard.
Also it seems like the cap for the stylus can be lost easily since it has no place to put it if you are using the pen or stylus.

PROS:
The laser is very strong and reliable I have had 0 problems with it at all.\
The pen writes well and the weight and feel is very nice, also you can replace the ink when it runs out.
The stylus although hard to find, once I found it I was very impressed with the accuracy of the microfiber tip on my cell phone. It did not scratch or mess up my screen either.
The overall product has nice weight, sturdiness and the clip on it is not cheap.



No comments:

Post a Comment