Tuesday, March 10, 2015

26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set by Colore Review and Demo



26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set
 by Colore: Review and Demo


I received these at no cost for my honest review and opinion.

              That being said I really like the variety of pencils and charcoals in the set, the sharpeners and erasers worked well also. Each pencil felt comfortable and did not strain my fingers or hand. I also like that the pencils did not break or get eaten up easily like others and this was taking in consideration that I was drawing on a canvas panel and not paper. Like with all pencil and charcoal products you will get dirty and smear but that is expected. I did a video review and demonstration of me using these pencils to draw a portrait.




No comments:

Post a Comment