Saturday, March 21, 2015

KabelDirekt 4K Ultra HD High Speed HDMI Switch 3 x 1 (3in/1out) (1080p 4K UltraHD 3D ) with Remote - PRO Series

KabelDirekt 4K Ultra HD High Speed HDMI Switch 3 x 1 (3in/1out) (1080p 4K UltraHD 3D ) with Remote - PRO Series
 
 
I received this HDMI Switch at a deeply discounted price for me to evaluate and review.
 

Pros:
The remote that is provided is very responsive and makes it very simple to switch between the 3 inputs.
Thanks to the remote you can set this up just about anywhere and control it especially now that we have so many wireless gadgets controls and input devices you will still be easily able to work on your things.
The actually construction of the product seems very solid and well made.
I like the look and color scheme.
I saw no delay or drop in quality in my display when using this switch.
Worked great even with my google chromecast
 
 
Cons:
Having to plug in the block is not the most convenient cause its a block.
Also the cord for the block is only like 3ft so it may not be the most convenient for all set ups.
I would like to see at least one usb port for at least power for items like my google chromecast
I think anyone who uses any hdmi enabled device should really consider buying one of these, it is well worth the price.






No comments:

Post a Comment