Monday, February 23, 2015

Cotton Guitar Strap Brown Leather Review



Cotton Guitar Strap Brown Leather Review


I received this strap not expecting much because of my history with different straps on my guitars. I am not a professional musician by any means just an on/off again music enthusiast who like trying to play. This being said I am also a big guy so finding a strap that fits well isn't always the easiest.

I have to say the strap fit me great and still had room to adjust. Also since this is an acoustic/electric guitar its not always easy to tie the top end to it if at all with a lot of straps but not this one, extremely simple. I could definitely feel the difference between the material on this strap and others because it was actually COMFORTABLE and NOT digging into my shoulder or slipping all over the place. It also feels and looks like a very good quality strap and not just some cheap thing I could get for a buck. The brown leather and black strap combo go great with the look of my guitar, I am truly impressed with it and definitely recommend anyone who needs a strap, good one give these a try.


This wonderful guitar strap was provided by http://www.strapsnake.com #guitars #strap for my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment